Juan García Carmona
Professional development in a good working environment where contribute and expand my knowledge and skills in computer engineering, software development, new technologies and information and telecommunications security.
2004 – 2007 Madrid
• Computer fundamentals and web programming.
• Mathematics, physics and study techniques (E.S.O. & bachelor's degree).
03- 05/2005 Ediciones Digitales S.A. Madrid
Developer and specialist in new technologies
• Equipment and processes commissioning for Sony UMD (Universal Media Disk) film editing.
2005 - 2006 Consejo de Estudiantes de la Universidad de Alcalá de Henares (CEUAH) Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
• Design and implementation of mixed network infrastructure, wired and wireless, with large switches donated by the UAH.
• Adaptation of the network to the UAH security protocols.
• Install and start up a Linux server with hosting, email and ftp services available to any student who wanted it.
• Design, implement and maintain the CEUAH website.
• Technical advice to various associations.
03 – 05/2007 ESNE, Estudios Superiores Internacionales Madrid
Wireless Security Expert
• Teach part of the security module in wireless networks for the Master of Information Security and Telecommunications.
07 – 08/2007 SERBATIC Madrid
• Computer and telecommunications equipment inventory for DHL company in Madrid, Guadalajara and Toledo.
2007 - 2010 Actualize S.L. Alcobendas, Madrid
Analyst & Developer. R&D&i.
• Research and apply new development focused technologies.
• Analyze functional requirements. Design software. Deploy and develop in multiple languages and in/for multiple platforms.
• Study and implement the ISO 20000 quality standard, an achievement that we obtained in June 2009.
• Design, implement and train in software testing methodologies and environments.
2010 – 2011 Tunstall S.A. San Fernando de Henares, Madrid
Developer / Software Development & Integration.
• Research and development of a large international application on a strict application of the SCRUM and TDD methodologies.
• Using the latest Microsoft technologies aimed at developing applications such as WPF, WCF, WIF, Prism, MVVM, Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server 2010.
2011 – Nowadays Sogeti-Capgemini Alcobendas, Madrid
Senior Consultant, Systems Architect.
• Currently I’m involved, as a consultant, in planning, managing and developing a highly scalable application in a very big team into the military division of the client, a well-known aeronautical company.
• SCRUM, DDD and TDD throughout the entire project.
• Using the latest Microsoft technologies aimed at developing applications such as Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server 2010.
1996 - 2000 Colegio Duque del Infantado Guadalajara
• B.U.P. y C.O.U.
2001 Chichester College of Arts, Science and
Technology Chichester (UK)
• English and computer course.
2002 - 2005 Universidad de Alcalá de Henares
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería
Informática Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
• 1st course and 2nd y 3rd subjects in Ingeniería Técnica en Informática de Gestión (A spanish Degree in computer engineering)
2005- 2007 Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca
(Madrid Campus) Madrid
• Ingeniería Técnica en Informática de Gestión (I.T.I.G.).
Skills and Competencies
• Design and software implementation with structured programming, unified process and UML, RAD and Extreme programming. MVC, MVVM and MVPVM architectures.
• Design and manage of MS-SQL databases and huge applications analysis, design and entity-relationship modeling (ERM).
• Application and libraries Development with C/C++, C#, Visual Basic .NET, Java y Win32 API And MFC on Microsoft.
• Web Services Development on Unix/Linux, Microsoft and Macintosh.
• Applications development on Macintosh with Cocoa and Objective-C.
• Multiples IDE knowledge on multiple operating systems. Experienced with Microsoft Visual Studio (from Visual Studio 6 to Visual Studio 2010), SQL Management Studio, Anjuta, Bluefish, JCreator, Netbeans, Eclipse, Xcode and others.
• Experience at different levels with more programming languages and new technologies development. Always in constant self-training in this aspect. Multiple OS development skills: Microsoft .Net Framwork, Macintosh and lately Android apps.
• Software Engineering. Project management and personal resources in workgroups
• UNIX/Linux management. Experience with multiple distributions.
• Microsoft Systems management. Experience with multiple desktops and servers.
• Operating Systems security analysis. Malicious software detection and removal. Entry-level computer forensics.
• Information security analysis and management at corporate level. LAN and Wi-Fi security. Intrusion methods, techniques and detection.
• High level of written and spoken English.
• Critical-constructive and proactive
• Ability to work in group.
• Willing to speak in public and dealing with customers.
• Ability to investigate, propose and implement solutions not only in the professional field.